Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest">

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This momma's mission

I have been thinking about what God has called me to be. I am still discovering things everyday about myself and what I believe God is showing me that He has called me to do. I have not pin pointed the exact area yet, but I know I'm getting close. I am a wife to my wonderful husband of 8 years and we have been blessed with two fantastic children Weston (5) and Kelsey (4). I recently left my job to become a stay at home mom and I am taking some college classes, so that I can help my husband with our Pest Control company. These past few months have been an adventure and I realize how much I missed my family while I worked. God has provided for us in so many ways and I will forever be thankful.

I have been extremely busy, yet I haven't really gotten anything accomplishes. I have been playing catch-up on our home. I always thought I was a pretty organized person, but my systems are all wrong now that I am home more often. It seems that there is not enough time in the day to get everything accomplished that I thought I could. I realize I am putting too much pressure on myself to be the best housewife and mommy I can be, so I am now a momma on a mission to find the best plan for our family. My mission is to become the woman God has called me to be as a wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, friend, and of course a child of our most high God. I want to be a great example to my children and teach them in the way they should go, so they will not depart from it. Please pray for me as I continue this journey that I let Jesus take the lead and I will follow Him and His ways always. In Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment